Thursday, January 29, 2009

Autopsy.


I have realized, through my many excursions in my first semester of college life that it is very much akin to the experience one would have when attempting suicide...and failing. College is so unneccessarily excessive that I have half the mind to take out a petition against the ethics behind this torture sentence.
Okay, enough of me pretending to be smart.
This first blog is an introduction; a look into the mind of a girl who probably shouldn't have an opinion. I don't like college. I don't like my classes. And I don't like my friends...well most of them.
So...what do I like?
Not much; in fact, I can't think of anything at all that I like or love without reservation. Don't you miss the older days where you could pretend you were a princess and it felt so real?
If I tried to imagine myself as a princess, I would be locked in a dungeon with no food or water.
How romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment